15 Signs That You’re Not Into Him
Dating guys I have no real interest in is definitely my fault. I certainly don’t expect anyone to think I’m blaming the guys I dated. Part of my issue is that, not only had I not been good at reading the tell tale signs of a loser before entering into a relationship with him, I also had a difficult time knowing myself well enough to know when I’m not interested.
So, after reading a few stories from other ladies who’ve also placed themselves in these situations without full knowing why, I’ve decided to come up with a list of ways to know when you’re just not into him.
So, here’s my list (in no particular order):
- Even if you were once excited when he called or stopped by, you now go through your days hoping and praying that he’s forgotten both your phone number AND your address.
- Things get so bad that you begin to hope that he’s found another poor, unsuspecting female to move on to.
- The mere sound of his voice (on the phone or in person) irritates you.
- You find it hard to show him any affection in public. Now, I’m not really one for extreme PDA, but if I can’t even hold his hand when we’re out, I’m definitely not interested.
- You’ve either lost the desire to kiss him or never had it in the first place.
- You start to detest certain characteristics you once liked (his lips, the way he walks, the way he dresses, his laugh, etc.)
- You begin to think of him as a complete moron incapable of holding an intelligent conversation or even one that makes sense.
- You find yourself laughing at him with your friends. I mean, this usually happens after whatever the two of you had ends. Definitely not a good sign if it happens before.
- You no longer refer to him as sweetie, baby, honey. His new nicknames are idiot, douchebag, loser, etc.
- The mere thought of him brings only feelings of dread.
- You begin to think of things you could say to him once it’s finally over.
- You don’t really want to spend any time with him whatsoever and begin making excuses or saying you’re hanging with friends when you’re really just sitting in the house doing your nails and watching old SATC episodes.
- You start to reminisce about the ones that got away.
- You’ve been dating him for months and still have no desire to let him meet the important people in your life (family, friends)
- You find yourself looking at other men or listening to stories about other men and wondering how you got stuck with him.
I mean, I can honestly go on and on with this list, but I think it’s safe to say that if you’re experiencing any of these, it is most definitely time to call it day and free yourself for the next, better-matched candidate.